Note - Affiliate links may be used in this post, including Amazon affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. But don't worry, all the opinions expressed are my own!
Fall is finally here! Celebrate the changing seasons with 10 cozy autumn quotes to get you ready for sweater weather. Shareable autumn love quotes to decorate your Instagram or Facebook and fill your feeds with fall love!
Falling in love with fall
I love fall. It’s no secret that it’s my favorite season. And as soon as I wake up on that first crisp morning, I am so ready to surround myself with all things autumn related! Pumpkins, mums, candles, apples, leaves…the house gets all dressed up in fall colors, my favorite coffee mugs get moved to the front of their shelf, and the cozy sweaters and snuggly pjs come out of hiding.
Why is this season so popular? It’s such an interesting mix of reasons… Autumn is a season of crisp weather, beautiful colors, and warm drinks on cold mornings. It’s a peaceful time, but it’s also a season of letting go and settling into a slower pace. A time to appreciate beauty during the short time it’s here. And a time of anticipation, starting the slow slide toward Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a brand new year.
Fall is also all about gratitude, enjoyment, and sharing your love of the season. So I’ve compiled a collection of 10 of my favorite seasonal fall quotes to share with you! Read, enjoy, and share the love!
10 cozy autumn quotes
1. “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. “
2. “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”
~F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. “Autumn… the year’s last, loveliest smile.”
~ William Cullen Bryant
4. “For as long as she could remember, she had thought that autumn air went well with books, that the two both somehow belonged with blankets, comfortable armchairs, and big cups of coffee or tea.”
~ Katarina Bivald
5. “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.”
~ Henry David Thoreau
6. “When leaves have to let go of the tree, they wear their best colors and they dance all the way to the ground.”
~ Karen Kingsbury
7. “Autumn is the time when Nature takes her watercolor to the trees.”
~ Laura Jaworski
8. “Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, we have had our summer evenings, now for October eves.”
~ Humbert Wolfe
9. “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.”
~ Jim Bishop
10. “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers”
~ L.M. Montgomery
Now that you’re feeling the fall love, you’re welcome to swipe and share to your Instagram, Facebook, and other socials. It’s not required, I’d appreciate a tag if you swipe these images – @cozysimplecalm or #cozysimplecalm – I’d love the chance to see all the fall vibes & autumn love you’re creating on your feeds too!